Beit Sahour is a good example of Christian-Muslim cooperation. Muslims constitute 20% of the population in the city and the remaining 80% are Christians. Religious pluralism and cooperation are reflected in the work of different institutions in the city. Among the Christian denominations, Greek Orthodox is the most predominant. There are also Latin, Greek Catholic, and Lutheran communities, with their various churches, schools, seminaries and social services.
Beit Sahour - Municipality Mini Centre P.O Box 366 Beit Sahour – Bethlehem / [...]